Loving Children in Church - Mini Conference
- Date: March 3, 2018
- Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Location: 152 Metcalfe Street, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1N9
- Coordinator: The Reverend Jared Driscoll
- Email: email@example.com
The Loving Children in the Church mini-conference seeks to engage, train, and disciple parents and leaders who serve in children and family ministry to be able to in turn engage, train, and disciple children and youth as full members of the body of Christ and recipients of the same gospel of grace.
9am - Registration, Welcome
- Session 1: A Vision for Gospel-shaped Children & Family Ministry with Jeremy Graham, Children & Family Minister at St John's Vancouver
- Session 2: Liturgy & Discipleship with Jared Driscoll, Curate at St Peter & St Paul's Ottawa
12pm - Catered Lunch & Discussion
- Session 3: Engaging-- not Entertaining--Kids in Worship with Tina Wasilik, PhD Candidate Faculty of Education at the University of Alberta
- Session 4: Walk-through Jr Church: a practical demonstration of a working model with Erin Felak, Jr Church Coordinator at St Peter & St Paul's Ottawa
4pm - Worship & Prayer using the Service for Young People
Lunch, snacks, and refreshments will be provided.
Children are welcome to join, and childcare will be available.